Friday, July 11, 2008

I don't have too much time to write this afternoon, but I thought that I would real quick anyway just to follow up on my previous post.

There is a very good chance that I will be moving to TEXAS early next week! After having a job interview and the only reason given why I didn't get the job was because he "needed someone immediately." I about had a breakdown! We realized that It would be a good idea for me to go ahead and move down there simply to look for a job and begin the process that way.

Things are looking pretty good. I have called the McAlister's Deli down there and they ARE hiring so I will work there as soon as I get there, and I also have an appointment to meet with a lady at a staffing agency the day after my arrival....whenever that day is.

I am more than thrilled right now that it is all coming together. I know that God has something great in store, but it has been really hard to be patient these last couple of months. I am very thankful that this time is nearing an end!

I will miss all my friends in St. Louis very much, but I am confident that many of them will come and visit. I will not be gone forever. I will come back frequently to visit family and friends!

Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect when I am weak
And all that I cling to, I lay at your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me

No comments: