Monday, July 7, 2008

I just wannt be in TEXAS!!

So many of you know that we have been in the process of moving since about April! Dad's official last Sunday at the church was June 8th...and here I still sit in the MO! Dad moved to Palestine, TX a little over a week ago and has now had two Sundays at his new church there. Ma and I are here trying to sell this cotton pickin house! I really didn't see us here this long. I truly thought that we would be moving the 2-3 week of June!

I feel like this is another part in the Christian walk where "the rubber meets the road"....and if it doesn't....well folks, that's what I like to call having an "oh crap" moment! KNOWING that God will provide. KNOWING that God is still in control. KNOWING that we are following His will and doing what He has called us to do is one thing! Waking up everyday up unto that point is another. It's just not a whole lot of fun sometimes. These past few days have probably been the hardest EVER! I think I am feeling more of the pressures now because I am an adult....by age! =) and it's not just movin' with my P's and goin' to school and life's grand. This is my future. This is where I would like to stay once I move. I mean, after all, it did take me 8 years to get back to Tyler. I'm not gonna leave too easily or willingly this time.

I truly believe in the deepest part of me that God is working out His plan. There is not a doubt in my mind that He is up to something great and that I am going to land in Texas and look back and say "What in the world just happened this summer?" I know that God is up to something. It's just living right now and I'm not able to physically see what God is doing. Or am I?

Am I just not focused on God enough to see it, OR is it right in front of me and I'm looking so hard for something else?

God has called me to worship Him. To glorify Him with all I do. To glorify His Son with everything I say. With every breath I breathe is supposed to be to the glory of God. THAT is God's will for my life. So what does it matter right now if I breathe air in MO or TX? I don't know. I just know that my focus right now is stuck on WHEN THE HECK AM I GONNA GET TO LIVE IN TEXAS. When it should be. "How does God want me to bring glory to himself while I am here.

That's kinda deep for 10:30 at night, but my mind is just flooded right now and I can finally hear that sweet whisper amidst the screaming that is all around me and the questions that surround me.

God is God and He alone is in control!

I want to learn the secret of being content in all circumstances!

No comments: